About Andersons Midlands
We have specialist expertise in all areas of Agriculture and Horticulture as well as the wide range of alternative enterprises increasingly seen on the UK Farm.
At Andersons Midlands we specialise in assisting our clients with key issues such as:
- improving profitability
- assessing capital investments
- preparing financial forecasts for lenders
- setting future business direction and making short and long term business plans
- managing succession from one generation to the next
- We also have considerable experience of Expert Witness work, training and recruitment.
Our style is to work with, rather than for, our clients on a wide range of business issues, whether simply giving a second opinion on a specific matter or undertaking an in-depth business review. We aim to be measured by the results that we help our clients achieve.
Our understanding and considerable experience of individual farm businesses enables us to provide advice to a wide range of clients involved in food and agribusiness, including farmer-controlled businesses, manufacturers, suppliers, food processors, retailers, charities, representative organisations and government, amongst others.